The role primarily focuses on the coordination and support of the set up and delivery of learning solutions (tools, courses, activities, etc.) to employees in all areas of the business. To support the development of employee performance and productivity and to act as a liaison between all relevant parties e.g. subject matter experts, line managers, and vendors providing responsive and pro-active support to line managers on blended learning solutions.
- Support the Training & Development Manager in ensuring that learning solutions are appropriate for the business and consistently applied across the organisation.
- Support all Training & Development administrative duties such as; employee feedback mechanisms; training evaluation and assessments; maintenance of employee training records and files in a timely, accurate and effective manner reporting to management on related Learning initiatives.
- Assist with the facilitation and/or select supporting resources to facilitate training programs.
- Guide learners at varying levels through various learning experiences including program preparation, assessment interpretation, transfer and application.
- Help develop an infrastructure and implement standardized processes to support Training & Development activities. Identify opportunities to optimize existing processes. Develop and maintain process documentation and job aids as needed.
- Ensure continuity and quality across all phases of programs. Identify best practices regarding content, delivery methodologies & deployment processes across the business. Monitor and measure program analysis and results.
- Manage training delivery scheduling, resources and logistical planning of ongoing and new development programs. Proactively identify, secure and/or prepare resources such as program materials, facilitation support, and senior leader involvement, to ensure the programs are effectively executed.
- Assist with the design and implementation of e-learning activities, courses and programs. Also evaluate those programs recommending necessary changes to increase effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities to enhance e-learning and LMS programs and processes. Coordinate day to day LMS activities, including responding to employee inquiries, producing reports, updating records and troubleshooting, as needed.
- Evaluate new methods and technologies and identify opportunities to use them in the delivery of L&D activities.
- Act as the point of contact with vendors; working with the vendor to resolve issues, as appropriate.
- Any other Training & Development related duties as required and directed by the Training & Development Manager.
- College diploma in Adult Learning or similar qualification preferred
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within a fast paced and dynamic service oriented environment of rapid change.
- Demonstrable knowledge of training processes, adult learning theories and instructional design principles.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems to support learning including using authoring tools and virtual classroom technologies to design courseware and administrate system.
- Demonstrable experience in facilitation and sound knowledge of facilitation methodology